Last updated: 28th October 2020
A Touch of Colour ("us", "we", or "our") operates www.atocltd.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us will be stored, used and processed.
Our site is hosted by Webflow and we use Goggle Forms so the data you provide may be stored through their data storage facility. Your data may be stored, used and processed by us and by Webflow and Google Forms.
Information you give us
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, the personal information we collect from you may vary. You give us information about you by filling in our survey on our site. Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your ethnicity, religion, region and other personal information. This will also include any data which is made available to us by any third party sites and which you consent to us accessing.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example your device’s IMEI number, MAC address of the wireless network interface or mobile number of the device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site or the App (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's or mobile device’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site or the App.
Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site or the App when they are using it.
These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser or mobile device that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser or mobile device settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device; and
We will use this information:
- to administer our site or the App and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site or the App to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site or the App safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site or the App about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
ATOC relies on your consent in order to process your personal information. Where ATOC requires your consent in order to collect and process certain personal information, we seek your consent at the time of provision, and such processing will only be performed where consent is secured unless ATOC has another lawful basis on which to rely. For example, your consent may be sought where you submit feedback to ATOC. You can withdraw your consent, by not submitting the information or requesting it to withdrawn.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may also share your non-personal information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in order to run and maintain the site or the App and provide the services to you.
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if we or substantially all of our assets or business are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- if we in our sole discretion believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal proceedings, protect or defend our or a third party’s rights or property or protect someone’s health or safety.
- if in our opinion or we suspect or have reason to suspect that the disclosure of information may assist or help or prevent a victim of abuse in any form. Disclosure may include disclosure to any authority.
Where it is necessary or appropriate for us to do so we will give you notice in advance of any proposed disclosure. There may be circumstances whereby it is not possible to inform you of such disclosure
Where we store your personal data
We may store personal data on your device using application data caches a browser web storage or other technology.
Our privacy commitments
We will only collect, keep, use and share Personal Data for legitimate business purposes that we explain here below, or if we’re legally required to do so.
We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what Personal Data we collect and how it will be processed.
For as long as we maintain records of your Personal Data, we will keep it up to date and protect it with appropriate safety measures.
You have the right to ask us not to process or to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking or unchecking certain boxes on the subscription forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Any access request may be subject to a “reasonable fee” for the administrative costs to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.